Tuesday, June 12, 2007

point of view?

Hey man, you want some cheese? I never thought that that phrase would be used as a drug reference. How things have changed huh? It's cheap too, cheaper than real cheese. Although I don't think 21 deaths constitutes an emergency reaction. I am scared that it would spread from Dallas I'm not that scared of it yet.

Not to laugh, but HAHA! Guy gets lost during land nav. That's irony.

Rent-a-Cake. Do I have to explain this?

Why is this funny? And is it really a one-year jail sentence per roll? I know punishment is supposed to be cruel and unusual but that's just plain crazy!

The dog has it right. Who'd figure that? You think that this report is going to start me drinking from the toilet? Nah, I'll take my chances with the water fountain.

Talk about getting robbed at the gas station. This time at gun point...

There's got to be something in the water up there. For the life of me I can't explain it.

No comments: