Wednesday, June 13, 2007

zip zip zip huh?

Day 3:
It's been 3 days since I've become unemployed. I haven't gotten much accomplished in those three days. Well, that depends on what you consider an accomplishment. I've watched the entire first season of HIMYM on DVD. Also, I got through the 2nd season of Sleeper Cell.
So what did I do on this, the third day of unemployment? Well, I set up an appointment to go and visit ITT. See the campus, maybe ask a few questions, that sort of thing. I applied online yesterday and was contacted by a counselor today at 1pm. Appointment time? 3pm. After I got passed from person-to-person for three hours, took a test, and then found myself getting scooted out of the registrar's office with a class schedule. WHAT?
On a stranger note, I was supposed to call my buddy Joe to figure out when we're going to meet up this weekend. I didn't call, but I did see him at ITT. Who would've thought we'd be at the registrar's office at the same time. Weird.

Well, now I've got to go get a job. Money will run out in a few months and I'd rather not get to that point.

No comments: