Thursday, June 14, 2007

eurotrip

Ever wanted to know who the Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities are? Well, I think this list won't surprise you much. And if you want to know who the most powerful woman is, I can tell you that it isn't Xena: Warrior Princess. You know what's disappointing? Guys' Choice for Hottest Jessica was only ranked #78. At least she beat out Larry The Cable Guy. You have to be pretty pathetic to get beat by Larry (hint, hint: Dane Cook).

Oh, she only acted dumb... Huh, I guess I owe her an two apologies. One for thinking that she was dumb and two, for not giving her enough credit for her acting chops. My bad. So what's next for Paris Hilton? Tackling string theory? Oh, I know, working on the unified theory. Yes! Go for it Professor!

Umm. You think you have a problem there Houston?

And I realize that dogs are an important part of our lives, I love dogs, but to go this far? Or something like this? No, no, no. Bad dog!

A sensitive politician? Boo-hoo. It's an ice cream named Staten Island Landfill. Hell, if there was a landfill full of vanilla ice-cream, brownie chunks, and cherries I would totally be there! I'd move there.

According to the report, charity has similiar effects on the brain as sex and food. Giving new meaning to 'getting off on helping people.'

No comments: