Friday, June 01, 2007

what if

They say you have to get back on that horse, but seriously? Wow, this guy is crazy.

This guy is my hero, he's got the coolest job ever. If only my mother could see this now, all those times wondering and asking if my Lego building could ever amount to anything. OK, so it isn't me but it's just proof that it can be done. There are some really awesome pieces of art. I wouldn't mind seeing that exhibit.

I understand the reasons behind the policy, but to punish the student for that? I thought this country was beyond 'crimes of the father' mentality. Start handing out fines, put it to purchasing textbooks or something for the other kids.

As I read this article I wasn't surprised that it was a 'she' and when I got to the end I wasn't surprised either that she was 'old' either. Is that a bad thing? Not being surprised by those two facts?

Show me the law covering RUI, Riding Under the Influence, and I'll eat my shorts. And by riding I mean horseback riding.

Visit Rome for the sights and the history, stay for the pot that lingers in the air. You'd think that for something like this that Amsterdam would top the list...

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

there would be anarchy in the state of hawaii if any public school tried to enforce a no-cheering ban. they can barely keep kids' families from burning firecrackers in the bleachers.