Saturday, July 21, 2007

glance

It's sad to see how much the literary world has become ego-centric. What's even sadder is the possibility that they're not even reading things. What is this world becoming? I don't think that he'll ever get published (aside from this) but it made for an interesting read.

Who just finds a missile launcher in your front yard? Did someone just drop it off? A deal gone bad? Or maybe they were trying to get the (slurpee) Indian lady. I mean it would be a good frame if you think about it. If you want to get rid of a noisy neighbor or just someone that you don't like, frame them as a terrorist. Just be careful because they do investigate things and it's possible that it could lead back to you.

Could I live there? No. Geez, prisoners get about that much space. Of course I don't think that they utilize their space as well as she does. It's impressive though, just don't go to the bathroom while you're entertaining guests. Although I don't imagine she has a lot of vistors for long periods of time.

Is it just jokes? What about a bomb limerick? Or a bomb anecdote? No punchline just a funny story. Thanks George!

Oh. My. God. The. Fattest. Guy. Ever. Not something I'd be proud of. You want help losing weight? STOP EATING! Or eat as much, but *gasp* get it yourself! You know how much energy you'd expend just TRYING to get out of bed? Lazy. As the fattest man he was also awarded for the most weight lost too. Well duh, if you or I lost 200kg, um, we'd be dead. In fact we wouldn't exist. He lost a fat American.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

dang, sir! how is it that he has not yet died?

i shamefacedly report that i have never read pride and prejudice. i guess i'll go flay myself now ...