Monday, July 16, 2007

hey beautiful

Got the itch? While I agree with the Top 3, I am disappointed on some of my favorites' ranking. Still, I don't know what the criteria was but it's still a good view. Whew.

Best places to live? Can regular people afford it? No? Oh, that's what makes it the best place to live! I lived in #81 before moving to Carmel, which isn't on the list. I lived in #84 back in 1986, it was different back then. Cheaper.

If the cops made a mistake with his identity, it's got me wondering which Michael Jordan has the outstanding warrant. The basketball legend? That'd be funny.

I'm not laughing. OK, I am, but not for the reason you think. Early in my Army career I was corrected (I know! Me. Wrong?) by a senior NCO that people don't die from falls (in this instance we were talking about planes) but rather they died from the sudden stop at the end. I don't know why it's funny, but it just is.

Freak indeed. Wow. I'm going to stop jump-roping indoors. Yeah, that's a stretch because your all thinking "in order to stop, you'd actually have to start first right?"

I want this game! Almost more than Lego Star Wars II. How weird is that? I'll admit that I'd probably get tossed into Gitmo for wanting it.

What I find weird about this whole thing was the three hour span. Steak, shrimp, rack of lamb, plus all those drinks and appetizers? Yesh.

Why does she keep picking all these losers? Although the chunky kid from "Stand By Me" gives me hope that I can marry a Rebecca Romijn-type.

Wait! WHAT????? Are people really blaming the Internet now? Why can't people accept responsibility? Argh! That pisses me off more than anything!

C'mon guys! It's not rocket science, it's spelling. Amazing, these guys can land a 40ft object on a planet millions of miles away but ask them to spell 'Endeavour' and all of a sudden it's the 4th grade.

Speaking of simple errors. Flaps? Check. Air speed? Check. Landing gear? For amateurs. Doh! That will be a great story for the kids. Don't forget your landing gear. It's part of your pre-landing checklist. That's why they have checklists!

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

i'm sure people are still trying to sue mcDonald's for serving hot coffee, like, hot.

gotta get my blogging hat back on ...

Dan said...

yeah you do. glad to have you back. alot has happened while you've been gone.

damned_cat said...

like kids hanging themselves with jump ropes? ai.

p.s. maybe the "brazen" couple had a serious case of the munchies ... i mean, you'd have to be high to pick another restaurant so close by, right??