Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i me wed

I Me Wed, got hooked because of Erica Durance. So hot. Otherwise I wouldn't normally watch the Lifetime Channel. I like that idea that you can be single and be happy. Still, not the happy ending that you'd want for this movie, but nevertheless it is the happy ending of happy endings. I guess it's just a complex love story.





How exactly do you forget their kid? I want to know what's more important than your kid? I mean unless they're the perfect kid that just sits around quietly, doesn't bother the adults when there's company over, and certainly never run under foot while you're trying to get into the house. No, no, no. I wasn't even that well-behaved. I was an angel most of the time but never all the time and certainly not in those circumstances. What? I thought I could get in front of my dad as he opened the door, most times I would make to but then my mom would catch up to me and whup me.
As far as punishment goes, I say sterilize them. That way they can't "forget" about their kid in the car again. Problem solved.

I'd like keep following this story and see if the "my cat was dying" defense works in court. You'd think he'd just speed all the way to the vet's office instead of leading the cops around on a wild goose chase. Like they'd just go, "oh well, he's not stopping. Let's go get some coffee."
And what's the status on that cat? Did it make it?

ooOOoo, an ATM that gives out too much money. It sucks that they've got to track down the people that used the ATM. I say sucks to your asthma.

You know what says I love you? Not a poop picture frame. It kind of says, stay away, you stink. This, on the other hand does say I love you. Well, maybe not but it does dole out the compliments. Maybe as an experiment I'd take the place of that machine. That'd be fun to do for like a week or so right? Just hang out at a busy intersection and dole out compliments.




On a personal note, I'm starting to get my GI Bill payments. Funny, I guess I wasn't getting paid much at my last job because my GI Bill pays more. Yup, how screwed up is that? Oh well, I'm enjoying life now. Getting paid to go to school, well until I graduate and have to pay back the loans. See kids? Joining the military has its benefits, you just have to survive it.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

ever see the sex and the city where carrie gets her friend to pay for her stolen manolos by "marrying herself" and registering at manolo blahnik? hehe.

on a more serious note, well yes i was swayed by the details regarding kevin kelley's day. 12 kids? i think his whole day was a recipe for disaster. usually someone just falls out of a high chair or touches the hot stove, but they were very very unlucky. i think the judge's sentence was excellent. very well thought out, very fitting.