Wednesday, August 01, 2007

zombie

Now for more than just making calls. You know, I use my cell phone screen sometimes to find my keys in the dark. On occasion I'll light the way to bed instead of trying to turn on a house light. But for surgery? Well it's got to be South America where you don't need electricity for surgery.

I used to carry a living will for just that purpose. Sounds morbid doesn't it? Still, the idea is sound because I don't want my family to go through financial troubles just to keep me alive. Plus, I don't think I could live with myself knowing that I caused this kind of trouble for my family. Yes, it's just money but still, better things could be done with it than keeping me alive. Let me die.
When no safeguard is in place, yes, the families should decide because they should know the person the best. Still, an objective point of view should be in place. It's selfish for the family to hold onto someone that has little to no chance of waking up. What's the problem? You don't think they'll go to Heaven? Well then keep them around, postpone an eternity in Hell, otherwise pull the plug.
I guess I get my opinion from my dad, he's got the same arrangement. (Joking) Hell, I'd rush to pull the damn plug myself. You know how much money the cat's going to get when he dies? And who do you think is going to follow him? Yup, the cat. What? The cat's like 17 years old, accidents do happen, I can't be responsible for what could happen.

What you talking about Willis?

Glock v Bach. Not a court case, but Washington's (the state) idea of fighting illicit gang activities. The only thing I can see going wrong with it is that people genuinely trying to catch the bus around going to fall asleep and miss the bus. Ha, I wonder if anyone is going to use that excuse.

It's like Police Academy 4: Citizens On Patrol. Well, except the guy was a former cop. It's funny the language we're forced to use to defend the accused. Being arrested for "suspicion" of grand theft auto and "being in" possession of stolen property. I understand the need for it but it's still funny to point out the fact that we try to go out of our way to believe that they're innocent when they're guilty.

No comments: