Thursday, August 02, 2007

fastlane

Like the giant octopus in the kitchen, I'm ignoring the whole Minneapolis tragedy. Well, I don't believe the whole "freaked me out" defense. Oh, they called him a 'fag' and the principal didn't do anything? *gasp* Yeah, I understand where you'd think it's the principal's responsibility to stand up for this fag but a big part of growing up is facing and overcoming adversity. I guess this fag did that, just wish he did it better. There's nothing he can't learn in college that he couldn't learn in a maximum-security federal prison. Of course in there he'll be called fag a lot more and there ain't no guns in there. I suspect he'll drop the soap within the first week.

Probably the funniest video I've seen in awhile. I don't consider it cruel or unusual punishment. Except for maybe the guys that had to dress up as nuns. Yup, I say let all the prisoners continually do musicals throughout their entire sentence. Train'em, rehearsals, the whole nine-yards.

You know, I really didn't think panties were a black market commodity. I guess Victoria's jacked up prices would force the whole thing underground.

Update: The 'my cat's sick' defense. Apparently it won't hold up in court. And ew. Dead cats in the fridge? Ew, ew, ew. What's that next to the butter? It's a tabby. It always starts with a cat or two, maybe a dog, some fish, a few birds, then next thing you know there's a dead cat in the fridge next to last night's caserole.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

well, let's see. the basic cotton collection, with prints updated every season, has gone up from 5/$20 to 5/$25. still, yeesh. an aside: if i stole $35K worth of undies, you bet your negligee it'd be for personal use.

so, you really are following that "sick cat" story, huh?

Dan said...

i would never bet my negligee! i mean, i don't have one...

well it would've made for an interesting excuse. but now it just seems like the guy is mentally unstable.