Thursday, August 02, 2007

glorious


Because I love her. She just doesn't know it.




That sucks now doesn't it? How the hell are these people supposed to get on with their lives? How is the city supposed to rebuild? Oh no, big companies might lose a lot of money? Isn't it their job to pay people that give them money in case shit happens? Oh crap a hurricane hit, like there wouldn't have been payouts. You can't say you won't pay because there's too much. What the hell? I should run my personal life like that and see if I can't get away with it. Those people paid for a damn service! They should get it.

He says he's not a bad driver and I believe him. At least he doesn't use his cell phone when he drives. I just want to know how the hell did he get a driver's license? He got zapped at 13, I'm assuming he got amputated around the same time. He's just a regular guy with "some handicaps"... some. Helen Keller didn't have as many handicaps as this guy.

Sorry, they said Real American Heroes and I thought, "Bud Light Presents. Real American Heroes. Thank-you Mister Parking Lot Attendant Flashlight Waver..." Those are some great commercials.

Darn-tootin'! Maybe Harry Potter is based on a real person. Maybe this 78yo was a wizard or whatever. I don't understand why people want his autograph or interview him. So what? He's got the same name as a popular character.

No comments: