Sunday, July 08, 2007

why not?

Maybe such declarations aren't the best methods huh? I understand that the law is kind of broad but there's got to be some distinction. Is graffitti really up there with assault? Maybe, I don't know. I'm not a lawyer, but I am a criminal justice major. Sometimes these laws are put in place as part of a bigger crackdown. Yes, it's supposed to curb gang activities that often manifest themselves in graffitti but when the net is tossed and you accidentally catch a dolphin shouldn't you cut it free? Hmm.

This guy is crazy. Probably not the best disguise. Something out of a Scooby Doo cartoon or something.

I love stuff like this. They complain that they are being treated poorly but if the situation was reversed they'd resort to physical torture and a beheading. How does that work again? Oh yeah, I don't care.

It took awhile but the results were pretty good. I'd like to go see all of them one day. It's just one of those things that'd be cool to list as an accomplishment.

No comments: