Monday, August 20, 2007

extra ordinary

Yes. Only an idiot would get into a bear cage. And only a drunk idiot would get into a bear cage naked. I don't see how a beer fest and a bear cage go together. I mean, what's the attraction? It probably went something like, "Hey, after we get our fill let's go to the zoo." And once at the zoo, "Dude, I bet you won't go into the bear cage." To which our fated idiot answered, "Oh yeah? I'll get in there and I'll do it naked!" Fast-forward to the present, we have one naked, half-eaten guy in a bear cage. He certainly showed us that alcohol impairs judgement. Well all I can say is I hope that guy didn't have a chance to reproduce.

What part of this story is terroristic? If there's such a word. What, did he threaten him? Used the threat of violence? Who doesn't? Shooting your daughter's boyfriend isn't terrorism. On the bright side I think the dad got his wish, the guy boning his daughter won't have any feeling below the waist. In this superfical, materialistic world I doubt she'll stay with the guy or if she does it'll only be for a few years (until guilt isn't enough).

"Lack of propriety" involving the safety equipment. To understand this fully, I had to look up "propriety" and Dictionary.com said that propriety is 1) The quality of being proper; appropriateness. 2) Conformity to prevailing customs and usages. It's dancing in a radiation protection suit, yeah it's not appropriate but it is funny. I mean, do you know how hard it is to dance in one of those? They don't look very comfortable. It's not like they blew a million dollars for two washers worth 19 cents.

At first it sounded like a news story straight out of West Side Story. I mean a gang that's sign is a heart formed by your hands. Whew! Next they'll be a mambo dance off between the Jets and the Sharks. Bahahahaha.
What? I like musicals.

Damn, the donut patrol is catching on. Yeah, of course it'll work. I mean people doing the speed limit on the freeway slow down when they see a cop car. I wouldn't be surprised if this caught on in other places.

Ah, the 2nd Amendment takes another hit. Oh well, that's one surface-to-air missile launcher off the streets.

I wonder why they stopped answering the door? I don't think it would constitute entrapment since the place was a distribution location. It's not like the police set up the place and advertised, those people are there for one reason and that's to buy illegal drugs. It's not like meth has medicinal properties, other than to alleviate wallet tension or maybe put out the fire that the money burning a hole in their pockets.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

that meth story was the greatest. the guy asking the officer for drugs is the future of the kid who asked me today, as i collected homework, "do i still turn it in if i already turned it in to you?"

Dan said...

wow. you are mean! hehe. i'm kidding. just means you have to keep an eye on him.