Tuesday, August 21, 2007

special

I don't know what really brought about this thought. Just over ten years ago I got my first portable cd player, of course it didn't have the skip-protection so it wasn't very useful on the move. For that I still had my old Walkman. You know the one. AM/FM radio, tape player, oh and the tape player had three buttons. Stop, Play, Fast-Forward. Yup, the old school. If you young bucks wondering how you'd rewind; answer: flip tape over and fast-forward. Yeah, I'm really old.

Ah, maybe just alittle bit. Nah, that's what they want you to think. It's not like they walk around with t-shirts that say "Terrorist." Just like those guys that have the "FBI" t-shirts. Hehehe. The hijab is used to focus on 'inner beauty' which translates to ugly. What? I'm shallow. Like when describing someone with the phrase, "they have a nice personality."

So weight-loss in women can be linked to a future diagnosis of dementia? I don't understand what they're saying. How does this help in the diagnosis of dementia?

Ah, if the age old question of is time-travel possible? And why oh why would anyone from the future come back and visit this time?

Wow. Got to love Indiana. So what's the problem again? The urine soaked seat? Or the fact that no one helped him? No one helped him find some place to clean up? Here's a hint Sparky, see those big signs labeled "Bathroom" or "Mens?" Try there.

This guy is really blind. You know, people (as in groups) usually kill people for a purpose, like if they pose a threat. Lacing someone's pizza with LSD? Not a murder attempt. Maybe a good practical joke but not an attempt. Maybe he's just paranoid since he can't see very well.

Man, I don't think I could do it. Hehehe. Hillbilly, he said "I'm not getting rid of him for nothing." That whole double negative thing.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

i had one of those walkmans!

... walkmen?

now THAT is the question for the ages.

Dan said...

i'd say walkmans. since it was a product name... but i'm not the expert.