Wednesday, August 22, 2007

operation blue sizzle

I like it, it's got a nice ring to it. Silent Thunder, I think these guys should be working in the S3 shop coming up with operational names.

No thank you. I will stick to my usual, cow, pig, and maybe chicken. Whew. I'll admit that sometimes those shows are interesting, but to me they're like a horror film.

Do you know what the odds are against getting hit by a richocet that far away? No, I'm asking, do you know? I don't, but they seem pretty slim.

Ah yes, that's an example of responsibility if I've ever seen one.

Gross abuse? Of a corpse? Well first off, anything with a corpse is gross. Secondly, isn't that the legal term they assign necrophilia? So using a corpse as a prop in your pictures is as bad as having sex with them? Well... I guess. At least this guy said sorry. It's not much but it is something at least. It probably won't do much at his hearing but we'll see.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

wart hog? brave. i draw the line at donkey.