Saturday, August 18, 2007

shoe money

Ah, young love. Is there anything more romantic? Are there real people in Arkansas that will give parental consent so a pedophile can marry their kid? What? Really? This guy is probably going to go down to Arkansas now. Ugh. Those people just piss me off. Good thing I don't own a gun.

Unfairly targeted? Why? Because she's fat? They think fat people make bad decisions? Who thinks that? I think fat people lack self-control, but that's not a decision... Oh, fat people are inexperienced in criminal law OK, that makes sense. But at least she admitted that she fell asleep once. Due to her medical condition. What? Being sleepy is a medical condition? Oh crap, I've got a chronic case then, damn near every day it hits me! You'd think a judge would exercise common sense and step down. Maybe think about becoming a truck driver or something. I bet she gets sleepy right after lunch.

Ah, another benefit to smoking the ganja.

He must have friends like me to think it was a joke.

More on the future girl problems. Video included!

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

10 yos getting married ... gotta be the dirty south.