Thursday, September 27, 2007

57 minutes

Bringing the crazy to the table is Uncle Eric. How exactly does the butcher knife exorcise the kid? Well, I suppose if you follow the logic of finding witches then we're on the right track. Why, oh why does this happen?

Super dorky, but super hott. That's right. 'Hot' with two t's.

It took 40 years to fix this? Wow. As far as symbolism and all that crap... screw it. I think it's funny. The designer must've really hated the Navy. I mean he (I'm assuming the designer is a guy) must've known what it looked like and went with the idea, thinking that the Navy would never know until it was too late.

Where is this commercial? Grr. Yes, people are visiting the website but that's not the point of PETA (I think) is it? Well, it could be now but I don't think that it was point of the whole thing when they started it. And vegan? What the hell? Are we all just going to be sprout farmers? That's a lot of wetlands.

Well this just makes exorcism via a butcher knife look like a common sense solution. Quick! Hide Xenu is coming! Just for a few years. Boy are we all screwed if this is the truth...

4 comments:

damned_cat said...

i wish my brand of dorkiness were jessica alba's brand.

p.s. you can find alicia all over youtube. she doesn't make me want to eat more vegetables or anything.

Dan said...

i thought the commercial would air on tv, that's all.

p.s. you're not the science kind of dorky, but if it'll make you feel better i think you're kinda dorky.

damned_cat said...

awesome. although i do aspire to be red-carpet dorky ... one of these days.

Dan said...

well if you ever do call me, i'll be there. so i can poke fun at you. hehe