Friday, September 28, 2007

in the morning of the magicians

Talk about a busy guy. I mean, work, work, work, work, work and work. Whew, when does he just sit back and have some fun? I'd love to see if *all* of those kids are his. Not that I'm contesting his claim but you've got to wonder...

He must use Garnier.

Talk about the worse way to go. And people are bitching about the death penalty? Hell, I say let them swim in Lake Havasu. Take a chance, get a brain eating amoeba. Geez...

High School Nudical, indeed. However, I'm more interested in Biel possibly being named as Wonder Woman in the upcoming Justice League of America movie. That'd be cool. Of course I'm still a huge Linda Carter fan but for appeal to the comicbook world, you could do a lot worse than Jessica Biel. *sigh* She's going to have a whole new set of stalkers...

You may want to use some contacts (see: damnedcat). At first I thought "What?" And then I gave it some thought and said, "Oh..." And I'm not bashing gays, but I got confused for a second when I read: "In addition to anal sex, other risk factors include having multiple sex partners, frequent anal redness or soreness and smoking." Which I took as frequent anal redness, frequent anal soreness, and frequent anal smoking.

And a C-section is implied in the story. 17lbs, that's like 7.72kg. That's a big baby! Developing normally? Uh, I don't think so. The most startling thing though? Not the biggest baby in history.

To die for. And if that's her picture, she didn't look that bad. What they're concerned about is surgeons that aren't plastic surgeons doing these procedures? Lipo is almost always an elective procedure, meaning that there is no medical problem but the patient wants it done. Shouldn't we be concerned the source of the problem and not the symptom? I say her family sues Cosmo and the cosmetics industry for implying that she wasn't beautiful. What can I say? I love frivolous lawsuits when I instigate them.

Hehe. I guess I just look for the funny in the headlines. I was thinking that this was the 9th child birthed in a car, not that the 9th kid was birthed in a car. I mean, by the 9th kid don't you think you should drive faster or something?

Eh, I'm sure the librarian had hear this excuse before. Besides, libraries are becoming a thing of the past (sadly).

Talk about being petty. It'd be cooler if he cut it down the middle (vertically), but I guess I expect too much from a 66yo.

Local News -
Who does the autopsy? And this is one of the platforms he's running on? Things sure have changed in my time. Used to be big issues like budgets, taxes, abortion, and national security. Now it's "I'll stay in office the entire time." Well, I guess the people of Idaho wished this was one of the issues Larry Craig would've promised.

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

carlee. that's a pretty name ... except if you've been named after the CAR!!!

hehe. anal smoking. hehe.

damned_cat said...

oh and i mis-read that article about the man cutting the house in half. they said "abode," i read "adobe." like, he sawed an Iroquois dwelling in half. really, i was quite confused and had my PC hackles up, like haven't these people had enough trouble??

Dan said...

well it's not as creative porscha or however you spell it.

but i'd say anal smoking is a bad sign which i thought it was i kind of silly thing to tell people. if you don't know it's bad then you don't deserve to live.


mis-reading articles too huh? i don't know what it is, maybe it's our expectations of a story.