Saturday, September 29, 2007

1234

Sweet. I've always wanted to be known as a terrorist. Thanks Iran! Yup, even Hiroshima and Nagasaki were part of the US terror plan. You caught us! Good job!
I don't know what to say... Of the condemnation, Paul Gimigliano, a CIA spokesman, said, "There are some things that don't even deserve comment. This is one." But correct me if I'm wrong, this was a comment.

It just doesn't sound very threatening now does it? I mean, unless it's that time of the month.

More PETA news. But pigeon poop is a big problem for the NFL? Let'em carry guns to shoot the birds. It'd be fun! You know, as long as Dick Cheney doesn't show up.

PDA. A huge deal. Whew, I just want to be invited to one of those pajamas parties!!!

Kids have constitutional rights? Oh, so in Columbine those kids were just exercising their 2nd amendment rights. Gotcha! When did high school have such complex clubs? I was a geek, so I know of the Japanese club, math league, and chess club.

When bans on backpacks get gay. I mean are those questions necessary? Or was that exemption really well thought out? And the protesting? Some good, some bad. Purses made out of tampon boxes good, running naked down the hall? Bad. Very bad. + paper bag on head? Yeah, that can only end badly.

Praise Scientology!

Alternative signs. Getting gay with the signs.

Suspcious activity? Like, uh, someone walking out of the bathroom with six rolls of TP? Of course with my criminal justice classes I've really got to wonder if TP theft on the rise or is it just garnering more new coverage?

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

PDA. Heh. I'm still recovering from years of neighbor-hate that resulted from having boyfriends who thought a goodnight kiss should include ... stuff you don't want to read about here.

I think it's sweet when people who are obviously married kiss each other in public and hold hands. I think it's disgusting when 13-year-olds in spanky pants and tube tops make out at the bus stop. I think Richard Gere should have known better. I think if I win an award or some kind of public honor, my sig-ot had better be willing to kiss me in front of a couple of cameras. I think that's enough on the topic.

Dan said...

there's a time and a place. yes, i admit it's cute and not all that bad but when you become the third wheel for a couple attached to the hip and in a bar, playing pool, maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to you know, not do it constantly.