Friday, September 21, 2007

from here

Just to say it, SEVEN DAYS! Whee!

There's no crying in the Army.

The color of money.

I never realized that there was such a high demand that there is a possible shortage. Weird. Things you learn.

You mean the fact that being healthy isn't the primary motivation for people to lose weight? I swear, if I see another one of these breakthrough scientific experiments about something human behavior I'll go insane. Well, more insane than usual. Oh, and hear it is. Here comes the crazy!

Maybe I should, you know, since I'm crazy and all.

So it begs the question, "who's stupider? The guy or the guy that followed him?" I thought that it was crazy to file a lawsuit against God, but I was wrong. I apologize.

There's got to be more than drugs involved. Seriously. A bottle of detergent, piece of wood, a rubber glove, and a vacuum cleaner? What the hell kind of party is that? And what? I'm not even sure I understand it.

3 comments:

damned_cat said...

a ban on sperm, a $45K check ... and i like that US currency is getting a little color. now maybe foreign money won't look so "foreign."

Dan said...

meh. i like the way our money looks now. of course i'll probably say, "how did we get along without color in the money?" in five years. i'm like that though.

damned_cat said...

hong kong dollars are really pretty, pinks and blues and all ... give it time. maybe we'll be doing nice foil imprints and beautiful landscapes in a few years too. nothing like a dolla dolla bill (y'all) that you can hang in a museum.