Monday, September 17, 2007

sky clad

Boy would I hate to be the guy that had to serve this order. I've got to say though, this certainly got my attention.

Ah, the Internet takes another victim. Good for him, that's the best way to go. Doing something you like.

Allegedly? Well who else doused the kids in gasoline? Her lawyers will tell her to plead insanity, I mean with gas prices as high as they are you'd have to be crazy to use that much for such a thing. Really!

Trading in for a younger model is good for the species. Oh yeah! There's hope in the later years of my life.

Well, as far as anti-theft devices go, I'd have to say that landmines would be the most effective. Guy runs off with your TV, steps on an anti-personnel mine, boom, and loses leg, you get your TV back. Sure you've got to wipe off the blood, but it sure beats dealing with the insurance company.

See? TV is educational. If only it translated into degrees, I would have at least a PhD.

No comments: