Saturday, September 15, 2007

over 50 cent?

I'd support this guy. That's just wrong, not taking tokens. I mean that's the point of them right?

Oh, so blame the fat guy. That's why ticket prices are "up." They spend more on fuel to shuttle the fats around. Yeah, a referred to fat people as "fats" so what? Deal with it. Lose some weight if it offends you.

Indiana, where some of the more interesting stories come from. Spiking the applesauce, that's good stuff. You can't make up stories like these.

Hand-powered? That's an interesting concept. A computer that is hand-powered. Back in the day we used to call them typewriters. The price on those (nowadays) are more than $200, and for a wireless one? Good grief! I guess the hand-power device is based off the animal association toy we're all familiar with... "the cow goes, moo."

I guess it isn't against the law to transport a live chicken in your trunk. Good, that's one law I don't need to see in the books. Still, I like this crackhead's excuse. You got it at a fast-food restaurant? I'd say if that's true the crackhead should sue the restaurant because that chicken was severely undercooked.

But what about for guys like me? Ouch, that's going to be a painful surgery...

There's nothing funny about this article. Hahaha. Can you imagine being pulled over by a guy named Santa? I can see it now, new public awareness ads with the tagline "Santa says..."

My question is, "can Americans fit in it?"

And what's wrong with that? I mean she was just visiting her boyfriend when her husband jumped onto the hood of her car. Geez.

Like Bill Engvall's story. And more quotes.

No comments: