Tuesday, October 16, 2007

peaches

Good. A guy from my unit was one of the two killed in that attack.

Hmm. Good for the hat. See? When you're lost, just stay in one place. And that one place better be with your hat.

Women drivers. I'm surprised that she was just treated and released. I'd expect that she'd be arrested, you know, for driving INTO a hospital. Or if she had some sort of medical condition that she'd be held for observation. But nope, she got treated like a normal patient with a cold. Treated and released. I guess if you want to make it to the front of the line in a hospital you should just drive.

I'm healed! Of course they love it, I mean because they're all innocent too. You really think that a murderer is going to have a hard time lying? I'm glad they're treated with respect, because you know they did the same to their victims... you know up until the point that they killed them. Seriously, this is why I'm for just mass executions. Toss them all into a huge incinerator.

I don't understand why they're highlighting the fact that she was checking her mail. I mean, does it matter? Would the story lose meaning if they said "outside her house."? Now I'm scared to check the mail...

Duly noted. I must try this on her. I mean Jessica Biel.

I had an entirely different picture in mind. You know, when they say 'human shield' I'm thinking of the bad guys in the movies that grab the girl in the standoff with the good guy. Just instead of a bad guy it was a moose, and yes, he was holding a gun. Don't ask, it's just funny.

Items common to explosive components? Dude, a cell phone is an item common to an explosive component. A watch is an item common to an explosive component. A battery is an item common to an explosive component. Look, you're not being specific... I mean what explosive component is it similar to?

Goldilocks... Yup, if she tried that sh*t now, this is what the news story would look like. And instead of porridge it's crack cocaine.

She's lying. It's helpful to have $500 that you didn't have 3 days ago? But just awhile back you found $20,000 and nothing crossed your mind? Yeah, she's lying. I'm not saying she's a bad person but that's a bunch of bullsh*t. You can be a good person but then stumble across $20,000 and think just for a second of all the things you could do with that money. Then do the right thing and turn it in. I guess I'm just pissed that she thinks that everyone would go "Oh!!! $500 that I really didn't do anything for." But then go "Eh, $20,000. Whatever."

This piqued my interest, but then I got disappointed. He has arms, not functional but he has arms. I mean, he has armpits. You can't have armpits without... uh, let's see here. Arms!

Hehehe. You might as well try to pass off Monopoly money as a legal tender.

No comments: