Thursday, October 18, 2007

and action!

OK. So maybe the pipe was a little much. It's not like it was lethal injection. What I really want to know is what's the deal with the mysterious pickup truck? If the van hit the kids and it ran the stop sign, then didn't the pickup truck run the stop sign too? Or is this a case of felony hit and run?

I don't know what to say. I mean, everyone is wrong and everyone loses out in this one. Geez.

What people complained? Well, it wasn't the guys that complained... you know, unless the girls were fat. Maybe some of the other girls? Or it could be one of those adult lies where no one complains but where the administrator has to do something and just says "some people have complained..." in order to validate it.

Sweet Jesus! He melts in your mouth, not in your hands. Uh, yeah, that didn't sound right.

Well, at least some good came out of this. Actually, when I read the article it reminded me of 1999. One of my fratnerity brothers had us check out the RealDoll website. I don't know why, but we were surprised at the price of the dolls. It started at like $5000 but you could add customizations to it which raised the price even higher. It was kinda creepy what the website said they could do. So yeah, I've heard of RealDolls. And just to say it because it sounds racist. As an Asian, I take offense that the male doll is called "Charlie."

I use that excuse all the time. "Pick up that box." "Sorry, I can't, it's against my religion." See? What can you say to that? Are you questioning my faith? Want to get sued? Yeah, that's right, back down and lift your own damn boxes!

I don't know. Is it right religiously? Is it scientifically possible? Look, I'm not saying that it's a waste of time, but it'll help a lot of people understand? No. Genetically speaking, gays don't progress a species.

Hmm. Where to start? Obviously this guy had no idea how much the phone was worth. Plus, he can't negotiate to save his life. I mean, $185,000 for a phone? Maybe, in the future but not today. It's a random number. By that I mean that it wasn't like $190,000 or $200,000 but it was $185,000 and for me that big of a number is like you robbing a bank for $21.13. Exact change only! What really gets me though is that Lancaster, PA has indecent assault... whereas the converse of this would be decent assault?

Was the train moving? Relative to the Earth, to be specific.

Amateur writer. Which drew me away from the fact that the old lady fell to the ground instead of the guy she shot. Nothing funny about that.

Why does it matter if he was only wearing underwear? Besides making it funny it doesn't really help me understand the story.

No comments: