Sunday, October 21, 2007

400!

Yum. OK, so I like the reader's choice more. Not that the other list wasn't good either, nice EW.

This guy is my hero. I mean, this guy is still living in the 60's. 1860's that is. Geez. I'll admit that it takes some guts to say what he's said but still. I'm going to mix some of his ideas here but stay with me. If stupidity is genetics, then women who find their unborn children have this gene should have abortions.

Again, we're not quite grasping the notion of what is newsworthy. Guy jumping off a bridge and breaking his leg isn't newsworthy. That's just a possible outcome. That's like getting a daily news story about the sun rising; couldn't think of anything better to report on? Guy planning on jumping off a bridge gets into car accident and car plunges off bridge is newsworthy.

Really? That's the excuse he gave? He's not a morning person? C'mon, I would've gone with the "Arreola" angle. That's just got to piss someone off. Nipple is off to prison.

Failing to train officers on how to search a quadriplegic? Really? Should there be a standard? I mean how often are they planning on doing that? OK, maybe more so with OIF vets.



Late at night I come up with some of my more wackier ideas. Recently, I've been paying attention to the Valtrex commercials. Before I've always thought, "You're banging someone with gential herpes! Stop!" However, people have needs so I've kept my mouth shut (for the most part). What scares me is that it is more common than asthma and diabetes. The scariest part though? One study found that up to 70% of people who had genital herpes got it from their partner when they had no signs or symptoms of an outbreak. I'll explain myself because I owe you that much. 70%. That means that 30% of people that have genital herpes got it from their partner when there WERE signs/symptoms of an outbreak. 30% of the people thought, "Eh, f**k it, let's risk it." 30%. I bet these are some of the same people that look at their hand when they look at the warning signs on a shredder and think for a moment, "Why not?"

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

lynda carter?! what are you, 40?!?!

Dan said...

shh. don't hate.