Monday, October 22, 2007

all along the watchtower

Weird competitions. What's next? Nude, upside pumpkin carving? Yeah, let's spice things up with that. I bet I could make some money off that idea!

Not quite like chaining yourself to a tree, but this is a form of protest? Self-mutilation... interesting.

Haha. I guess "Guy Dies in Fall" isn't as catchy as getting killed by a Wild Monkey attack. Although the guy really did die because of the fall, not because of monkey attacks. Just a way to spin a story in order to garner attention to another problem. If we really wanted to blame something in this story, I'd say it was gravity. Yup, gravity claims another victim. People, please stop testing gravity, it's there, take my word on it.

That's an odd bit. I mean, no archery in an archery park? Because of "several" complaints from people over the last 15 years? Or more? C'mon a lot of people have complained about a lot more stuff lots of time but don't get anything done. A couple of people complain a couple of times each over a period of 15 years and that gets done?

This is why the Muslims have got it right when they don't allow women in the front seat. Plus, if she talks back to you, a man is well within his right to smack her around. You know what you tell a woman with two black eyes?

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

There's way too much dignity in dying from a fall. Monkeys! Monkeys! Monkeys!

And, interesting complaint. "There's an arrow in my yard!" I could see if that was accompanied by "... and it missed my head by two centimeters!" but if we're just talking litter here, buck up, man.