Thursday, November 29, 2007

crawling

How? But scary. Does the media really have to scare the bejeezus out of us every chance it gets? I mean, what else can cause cancer? Opening the fridge? I can see the local news commercials... "Can opening the fridge give you and your kids cancer? Find out tonight at 11."

It's a sad, sad day for the adult film industry... Zoey Zane is dead. I wonder why the put "fan" in quotations.

This guy must've grown up in North Korea. Or at least they've got the same ideas on punishment. And as far as blogging at work? Probably 50 lashes, it's a light sentence since they don't have Internet there... so basically you're writing in your pretty pony journal.

Ugh. I wish Owen actually did a good job. Instead he gets to date her? Michelle Ryan? C'mon! Now this? Damnit!

What the hell is a 14-yo doing with a crayon? Isn't that a little old?
Yeah sure I could've gone with the whole, "crayons are weapons?" But whatever, he should've been charged with possession.

Damn, that gift idea isn't that bad, except that it's a little too early I think. Probably because it was a crappy wrap job. Amazingly I have found that stoners are terrible gift wrappers. And they usually fall for this old trick.

That is a weird parole requirement. I bet this wasn't the first time he was gambling. See? Look at that I was just gambling. Too bad he got caught.

Maybe I don't want to stumble across anything. Stupid rule... The better one: "Finders keepers, losers weepers."

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

i forgot to wish you a happy birthday. *wish*

did you re-try the beer cubes? if you come up with a good formula, let me know. sometimes i actually try to be an awesome girlfriend and i bet that trick would net me a few extra points.

p.s. throwing crayons at teachers? killing stepdaughters? sex with students? so sad that all we need to do to stay up on the most bizarre national news is read foxnews.com

Dan said...

thanks. when i figure out the right sequence i'll let you know.

it's a crazy world out there. got to keep up or get stabbed for changing the channel.