Wednesday, November 28, 2007

i don't feel one year older



Well, this morning I woke up and I actually felt a year older. OK, so I had to program into my cell's calendar that it was my birthday. So I wouldn't forget, see, that's how I know I'm old.

To counteract the effects of age I had a nice cold beer. I'd been planning this fateful morning for about a week. I made beer cubes. I took a Bud Select and made ice cubes so that I could try to drink my beer with ice cubes but not get the diluted effects.

It didn't quite work out the way I had hoped but it was good. I did fit approximately 1.8 beers into one glass which did rock. Bad side? The beer cubes melted into their component parts too quickly, leaving me with just regular ice cubes once my beer was done. I'll have to perfect the solution before I market this to the public.

The Red Cross has a president? And he makes $500k a year? How the hell do they help anyone with such large salaries? So when I donate $20? What the hell does it pay for? Toilet paper? No, that's not fair. That pisses me off, I'm not going to give money to those people anymore. Screw them.

HELL NO! I would've cashed that check. Yeah, I can see how that 2.2mil dollars could be mistaken for a $15 refund check. And I bet all The Man did was pat this citizen on his head and told him what a fine job he did by pointing out this error instead of cashing in on it.

And people bitch about their bosses and work? Get caught doing something stupid like making long-distance calls? You and I would get fired, in North Korea? The firing squad. Go on now, bitch.

24 was their go-to TV show? You'd think that they'd mention Numb3rs because I dunno, it deals with mathematics and crime-fighting? They even did an episode where they used mathematics to determine members of a terrorist cell. Nah, I can't see why they wouldn't use 24 as an example.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

damn, north korea! what do they do about people who blog from work??