Sunday, November 25, 2007

coming to

Somewhat of a valid opinion. I don't know but at least I know that when I'm dating Natalie Portman I don't have to propose. I'd say with people getting married in weird places is enough to dissuade me from marriage.

That seems to be a logical conclusion to the problem. Both of them had guns, seems fair to me. Maybe the next teen that gets in a road rage incident and pulls a gun will at least pull the trigger. Ah, natural selection at its finest.

I think drugs or alcohol were involved. I mean, is that a car or a house? Blam! Oh, it's a person. Sorry, they look almost identical to me.

Set those puppies free. As long as you're hot. i.e. they don't like eggs on hooks.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

I disgree on some points with Natalie. I think that the ease of divorce makes lasting marriages more meaningful. Other people's response to marriage (refusal to recognize gay couples' legal and spiritual unions, for one) does not invalidate the sacrament of marriage for me. At first I thought Brangelina's stance was great - we're not getting married till everyone has the right - but then I realized it's just a copout. A wordly, lofty political statement to hide behind because they want to have a trillion kids but not commit to each other. okei then.