Wednesday, November 21, 2007

don't mess around with the guy in shades

Woo! Yeah! Is it really becoming a halftime ritual? They don't show it on TV. I guess it is a sport you've got to see in person. I've never booed, spit, or tossed beer at those that won't lift up their shirts. I'm enough of a gentleman to do that, but the guy in me says arrest those that won't take off their shirts. Eh, what can I say?

And they say that kids today don't have the spirit. OK, but this chick is crazy. I mean this is worse than that whole Kerri Strug Olympics performance. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people?

How does one go about cleaning up that many eggs? That's got to be a bad job, scrambling that many eggs? C'mon.

Look, I'm not saying that I'm not going to take advice from a one-legged vegan, but no. I've never wanted to beat anyone with their own prosthetic leg before but there's a first for everything. Rat's milk? Plus, I'd hate to see the mass production of that. Worse, I'd hate to see the organic farms.

No comments: