Thursday, November 08, 2007

what kind of day has it been

I haven't been feeling well these last few days. Not sick, but a few days ago I did a family visit to one of our fallen soldiers. He was a guy in our unit, assigned only for a few months and then deployed with another unit but it doesn't make it any better.






This should cheer me up some.
That would freak me out if I had a kid. A third nipple? Frickin' baby acne? Just more things to worry about when you have a kid.

Castastrophic engine failure? It fell off! Yeah, I'd need a change of underwear after that. I'll admit it, I ain't ashamed of it.

Hugs lead to other things? What is this? Footloose? Eh, if it's been on the books for 10 years I say let it ride! Plus, what really gets me is the fact that the school's mascot is the Indians. I think that's offensive to Native Americans.

Why is the color so important?

Serenpedity. The movie. Kate Beckinsale... Yum.

A world record? For what? The world's dumbest man? I'd believe it, more so because he's from Texas.

Wow, it's bad when Fabio calls someone a diva.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

:( i'm sorry to hear about your recent malaise ... i can't know what it must feel like to do a family visit. the worst thing i've ever had to tell a family is "your child is not performing well and therefore may not be promoted to the sixth grade."

*hug*. the kind that doesn't lead to anything else :P (i can't see that video, my stupid player is too old.)

i used to love john cusack. I mean really, really love john cusack. he was to me the epitome of looks and humor and damn, did ANYONE look better in a suit? no. then i realized i was really in love with martin blank and vince larkin, not john cusack! still searching for a replacement crush.

Dan said...

i've never had a hug directly lead to anything else. i must not be doing it right. but thanks.