Thursday, November 01, 2007

say it like it's a good thing

I don't know who is to blame, so I'm going to blame the pilots. I don't mind if one of them falls asleep during flight, I've done it before in combat. It makes sense, you might not get a full night's sleep but at least a power nap. Something is better than nothing. I just don't like it when the only two people qualified to fly the damn thing fall asleep and at the end of the flight no less. Probably the most dangerous part of the whole flight when they should be awake.

Well, it's not like she's a rocket scientist but this was just plain dumb. Worst off, she didn't realize until she had finished her shift. She must've been on cocaine to leave her kid in the car. Oh, the Martina Hingis stuff? Hmm, I used to have a little crush on her when I was younger. It's sad to see her go. I mean really, is cocaine really a performance enhancer? I'd think it would be more of a handicap than anything. I say let athletics use'em. If they do enhance performance than it'll be a better match, but if they don't then it'll still be interesting.

You'd think that a lawyer would know better, especially in children's service lawyer. And what kind of moron sets up a meeting like this in such a public place? In a state building? How about we set up this meeting at a police station or a jail?
And I love that "no harm, no foul" idea, yup. They only "tried" to have sex with kids, it's not that same thing as having kids. Right, I suppose this was just the first time for him to try something like that. I saw kill'em all, or we export them to a country that does. Let'em try it there.

No comments: