Thursday, November 01, 2007

bowling

Why? Not to belittle the loss of a police officer, but why would someone rob a doughnut store? C'mon people, doughnuts + police officer. They go together like a horse and carriage. That's like starting a fire at the fire station.

Why did he run off without his pants? Is this really a bad day for the guy? Maybe the homeowner but not so much for the bad guy in this story.

Things must be going bad for Iowa if they're taxing pumpkins. OK, I don't understand, I eat part of the pumpkin but use the rest for decoration, so would it be taxed or not? Next up, candy canes for Christmas. Yup, if you use them to decorate your tree they could be taxed.

More kids behind the wheel. They're almost like elderly people...

How do you "kick" an argument? I can't think of any two-word expletives, basically where both words are expletives. Stuff like "f**k you" isn't a two-word expletive because "you" isn't a bad word. Maybe it was something like "f**k n***ers." But I think that second word would count as a racial slur and I think the NAACP would get involved. Also, he "motioned" as though to kick off his rear view mirror? Is he talking about the side mirror? I call the mirror inside the "rear view mirror" and the mirrors outside on the side, "side view mirrors."

See? 75 is a totally doable number. Take out donations. I love these people. What better way to get rid of members by charging them? Too bad most of them are family members...

I was going to download the case, but decided that I would spend the money better on say, um, hookers? It's a funny case though I wish the best the Nicolle, whose parents couldn't spell and taught their baby girl the same high standards.
If you want to check it out yourself it'll cost like $15 and you should start by going here.

No comments: