Tuesday, December 18, 2007

tom sawyer

So the whole point of this is to have bloody sheets? Because unless she's using a fake name here, uh, I don't think anyone is going to find out that Aisha Salim the "devout Muslim" has smoke, drank, had sex, and lived with a boyfriend. Well, unless her family and her husband-to-be's family and everyone they know don't have Internet access and don't read FoxNews, then it's OK I guess.

The tipping point. I don't think that school officials did anything wrong, but my thing is, they better be this vigilant in other cases too. We can only hope.

I think the little retard knew what she was doing. Therefore, I don't think she's retarded. However, she did jump in the path of bullets... so I'll compromise, she's not very smart. Heroes rarely are.

Um, they tried this in Indiana a few years ago. It was ruled a nuisance. I don't really see this getting very far in California.

Either this is a murder cover up or she's just a bad shot. I mean, how do you miss with a shotgun? Well, if there's a way a woman will find it.

No comments: