Thursday, January 31, 2008

ghost buster

Really? She's dating him? The dork from Punk'd? Huh, there's hope for me yet. I could've made that diagnosis, I think anyone could've seen that. Still, the sky is blue. Just thought I'd put that out there too since we're stating the obvious here. I'm deeply upset that parents would make medical decisions based on a fictional show. That's like letting someone perform brain surgery on a loved one because they've "seen a few episodes of ER." Or thinking that you're a hardcore soldier because you've played some video games. You know, I think I can fly a plane because I play those aircraft simulator games on my computer.

13 people? Really? That many complained? Well, you've got to bring it down! I think the company has a leg to stand on. Since I consider 13 people a minority of the population that took offense to it. Nah, I know it's more but there's a photo!

4 comments:

damned_cat said...

well, that is one hot ticket.

(but isn't the whole britney schoolgirl thing ... over?)

Dan said...

i thought it was very creative. but i don't think it's really that offensive.

(it is, but there's still comedy to be had with the whole britney thing)

damned_cat said...

but it's so sad :(
it was funny when she kissed madonna.
it was gross/funny when she walked into a service station restroom barefoot.
it was sad/funny when she married kevin federline.
now it's just sad without the funny.

oh well, at least lots of people on the comedy circuit are making big bucks off her sadness.

p.s. i thought eli stone was a comedy. i need to watch more tv

Dan said...

you think comedians make alot of money? sure, maybe the big named ones.

did you watch eli stone then? i liked it. and no, you don't need to watch more tv. you picked a bad time to start, writers' guild strike and all (thus the push for more reality crap tv). also, half-ass previously rejected tv shows with no writing available.