Friday, January 25, 2008

not a finga

CLEAR! Yes, just so you know, you can kill someone like that. Well, I have to say it's weird. Although Indiana still gets my vote in the weird department. I thought that it was on when the guy got killed. It would make for one messy scene. Still, I don't understand why they were working on the mower. There's still snow on the ground and it's freezing cold.

I've heard stronger denials. It would've made for a good amount of casualties. The rule of thumb is if they're suicidal, they're homicidal. However, the plan wasn't very well thought out. Hijack a plane with handcuffs, rope, and tape? I suppose MacGyver could do it but not this kid. And the fact that the plane landed at its destination instead of being diverted makes for a good defense.

I tried to convince my friend to go this weekend to see it. He said he didn't have the money. It would've made for an awesome story! We would've gotten there by now, and then tomorrow attend the live broadcast, and then fly back Monday morning. Tickets would've cost us a total of $350 each. That's plane tickets and tickets to the event. Too bad.

Math = Virgin. Well, I don't know if I like the sound of this experiment. Not the math nerds not getting laid, I knew that. Just the idea that the more sex you have, the worse the grades. Then they go on to say that medical students have the most sex. Wouldn't that mean that these "doctors" got the worse grades in schools? I don't know if I like the sound of that.

George Carlin got it right when he talked about the term, "near miss." It sounds an awful lot like it's a hit. *crash* Look those two planes nearly missed. Yes, but not quite. It's a near hit, not a near miss. So it's the end of the world, that's just great. That doesn't worry me as much as the estimates in its size. Now these guys work at NASA right? So they're "rocket scientists" right? I'm disappointed, I used to think they were smart people. With this estimate, it's a huge deal. It's somewhere between 150meters to 600meters in diameter? Dude! That's a huge difference. I'm seriously pissed, because apparently they're as stupid as the people we compared them to. I guess chopping wood is just like rocket science.

No comments: