Monday, June 16, 2008

the day after

Ah. Father's Day violence. Nothing says "Happy Father's Day" like busting a cap in your baby's momma.

OK. I'm not saying what she did was right or wrong, but what the hell? What exactly was the purpose of the whole thing? Then, you gotta wonder what the hell is wrong with the girl. Dude, if a stranger told me that the world would be better off without me, I'd verbally agree with them but never hang myself. Self-esteem issues huh? I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. Well, I'm interested to see if this becomes a landmark cases. It could open the door to prosecuting online-bullying and such.

She's got a hot backside. That sucks the excitement out of that movie. I mean, she's hot! Show that backside. I wonder if I could stage a protest to support showing her ass. Eh. Not as depressing as the whole story. I like some junk in the trunk.

That dog has got to have the worse lawyer. Not only did he/she lost $10million but the grandkids got money too? Damn!

Dude! That's got to be the worse case scenario of an asthma attack ever. I bet that's not on any disclaimer. Asthma may cause blindness, loss of ability of walking and talking.

Brain music?

Eh. I guess that's not a bad thing. Democracy hard at work. Is it even legal to win when no one votes? You'd think there needs to be a minimum above 0. Say... 1? Although if someone votes, they'd be blamed for the future problems until the next election.

No comments: