Saturday, July 19, 2008

don't believe it

I just don't believe it. Well, not that the hostage would commit suicide but the whole ordeal. I mean, the other hostages commented on the fact that they were not doing well, physically or psychologically. So what's this about Jason surprising the people taking care of him? There were people taking care of them? I just know I'd be a terrible hostage, pleading with my government to nuking the whole damn country.

That'd be the best excuse for being late to work. Whale carcass. I'm curious though, I never knew that vehicles had ethnicities. What makes it a "Hawaiian" truck? Seriously.

Bahahaha. Another story of another moron. Although to be honest, I blog about these things too. Hmm. I may want to rethink this whole thing. Oh well, 22 days to go.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

They're all jackasses (the unrepentant killer drinkers, that is). I didn't know those things would stand up in court or influence sentencing but I'm glad they did. If you don't have the heart to be sorry, or the brains to at least act sorry, then you should sit in jail for awhile, for being a criminal idiot.