Tuesday, July 29, 2008

finders keepers

So, if you read this article carefully, they say to do a one time lump sum type of thing? Huh. I guess that goes against careful planning. I would've done the same thing, exchanged the money in small quantities, but I guess that raises suspicion, so best to get it all exchanged at once. Good to know if I uncover millions of dollars.

Sports news. I've got a question, since when did the NFL become a branch of the criminal justice system? Shouldn't a court decide punishment? After an investigation and all that jazz? Oh well, if he's punished by the NFL then it's all good.

Is this a sort of Al Capone - RICO Act type of deal. Because when you identify a person as a "death squad leader" you'd think you'd be able to get him on something more than fraud. It'd be like saying, "Serial Rapist in jail for speeding." Uh, is that all you've got on the guy? Not that I'm not glad that he's in prison, but as a member of a death squad I'm sure he's done more than fraud.

That answers one of my many questions. Who'd win? Motorcyle or Amish buggy. Hehe. Amish buggy one, motorcyle zero.

No comments: