Monday, August 04, 2008

just forget about

Some times you can't use the threat, "I'm calling the cops..." to motivate people. Although I'll admit that it is a crime to leave off the sauce in a Subway sandwich. Still, it may have been a bit much to call 9-1-1 about the sauce. Then to call again to complain about the response time. I'm sorry, but sandwich sauce doesn't quite rank up there with other crimes that require a quick response by law enforcement.

I think I saw the movie, back in like 1990 or something. Not exactly news if it is 18 years late. I can see where they might be forget stuff or a kid. That's a lot of stuff to look and it only gets worse when you're late.

Go Greyhound! And yeah, I've made this mistake and had this mistake made about me. Still, I don't know how this is a crime. Not that I'm making light of this situation. It's just that I have to point out the obvious.

Skydiving isn't really an accident, not a lot of people accidentally skydive. Skydiving doesn't kill people, most deaths occur from the sudden stop at the end, due to in part to parachute malfunctions.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

omg, dan, that was way too much bad news to stomach along with my lunch. especially that greyhound thing. that's the most horrible thing i've read in ages, and i read your blog almost every day.

BLEAH.

back to my hummus and carrot sticks.