Wednesday, July 30, 2008

excuses, excuses

Well, there's one reason not to shower. Although, you gotta admit that shower would definitely wake you up in the morning. Bizzit. Me, I would've worked around it. Grounded myself or maybe put up a sign that said it was an electrocution shower. Problem temporarily resolved.

Ha. More excuses. I'm lazy because of genetics. Yup, that's the answer to everything. Genetics. Serial killer? Genetics. Lazy? Genetics. Fat? Genetics.

That has got to be weirdest "prostitution" ring ever. I don't understand how that works, but whatever, pregnant chicks gotta make money too.

I would have been perfect for this job. And it's $10/hr.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

shocked in the shower. i ... don't know what to say.

pregnant hookers = fetish. everyone's got one.