Sunday, September 14, 2008

it goes around

Just when you think that's it's cool to text. It reminded me of my class last Monday, where a group of people were justifying the legalization of marijuana. Instead of pointing out the moral and ethnical upside of legalization, they used points like "it's good" and "no one's ever died of it." Which would be fine, because I do agree with the fact that no one has died of marijuana. It's almost impossible to OD on it, but to say that it isn't a contributing factor in deaths is ridiculous. That's like saying no one dies in skydiving. Yes, it's true, no one really dies from skydiving; they usually die from the sudden stop at the end. The point is, a bunch of morons trying to defend the legalization is just stupid and it probably won't get much credit on the strength of their argument.

More false hope. When the headline says, "Van full of cheerleaders rolls over, 2 dead." You think that there are two dead cheerleaders. Nope. Instead, it's the two people in the car behind them that tried to avoid the accident that get killed. The moral of the story is: Don't slow down for cheerleaders.

Wow! I thought I was politically incorrect. Uh, yeah, I've got nothing.

Uh. I don't know what to say. Except maybe, where in the Constitution does it say a man can have sex with his comatose wife? I must've missed that day in class. No really, please point out where it says that.

No comments: