Thursday, September 11, 2008

still here

Well, it's been in the works for awhile and I was really excited by it. My buddy's gf mentioned the fact that the first test was today. I wonder what the data says, but it'll take months or years for them to publish all of that. What's totally awesome about this is the lead in the protest is a botanist. So we're still here. Yes, we don't know what would happen but it's science and is it any worse than the threat of nuclear war? Sure, we could all die and about 4 billion years there's an event that none of us will survive, so why worry about it? I'd have to say that the black hole idea wouldn't be bad, I mean there's a time dilation so you'd live forever (you'd live your life but the rest of the universe would continue on at its regular pace).

Super-size this. You'd think that after 36 years some of those receipts would be gone but OK, good for OCD. That's impressive, 23,000?

Hmm, I'm not saying that it isn't the parents' fault, but when it's happening in other places too? When it's few and far between like someone falling down the well, that's the parents fault but when it's happening everywhere else? Yeah, I think it's the shoes. What the hell are kids doing with soft sole shoes?

The poverty line is $1 a day? I'd hate to see a recession. Whew.

The 21st century version of the game Marco. Polo.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

can i get a yeeeeeeee-haw for the world not ending this week?

(although, if it were i would probably go out and eat my first big mac ever.)

dude, how much does that guy weigh??

Dan said...

6'2, 185lbs. of course it helps the fact that he walks like 10 miles a day.