Wednesday, September 24, 2008

it's all relativity

It's not supposed to do that is it? I mean, it's a chair with wheels. Not exactly combustible items. That would suck if there was someone in it at the time. Handicap man spontaneously combusts with wheelchair.

I'm going to assume some things. First, 12 years of school (elementary to high school) + 4 years of college + 4 years of medical school + 3-7 years residency. That's a lot of f**king schooling. So you'd think that someone with that much learning would come up with a solution better than ping-pong balls. I'd expect to see that on TV like MacGyver or something. OK, it's pretty f**king smart but I don't expect my doctors to have that kind of smarts.

You know, I really don't know what to say.

Here's my plan for Thursday. Don't bother me and I won't have to hurt you.

No comments: