Saturday, October 25, 2008

i don't wonder why

I love this. I wish I had my will set up like this. Of course you're no longer wondering why they were murdered. I mean, if you leave that kind of will you're probably not a great person (or people, in this case) and were just asking to get killed.

No means no. The addendum to that is no also means don't pee on my dog. What the hell? How does getting rejected for sex turn into peeing on the dog? I dunno, but it sounds like something a psychotic serial killer/rapist would do. I feel sorry for the dog, nothing more on the status of the dog? The psychological damage done of having someone pee on you?

Not pointing out the obvious with this article (yet), I gotta say that it isn't the usual Catholic scandal. OK, so what is everyone concerned about? The fact that he's adopting someone or that he adopted a woman or the fact that she's 26 and how the f**k do you adopt an adult? I just want to know because it does seem weird.

Well that's just not cool. I mean, you'd think there'd be standards or something. Plus, they said "that children should stop using these garments if they develop a rash..." I know this is for the parents, but it sounds like they expect the children using this garments should stop using them instead. As if the babies wearing the baby clothes have the ability or knowledge to stop using them. Eh, I guess kids are smarter than me.

Here's one of the debates we usually have in one of our criminal justice classes. Yes, I think that parents are responsible for their kids, especially when it comes to getting them to school. However, I don't think that jail time is the answer. If the state takes the parent out of the equation for however long the sentence is, then guess what? The kids aren't going to make it into school and you're just encouraging them to violently beat their kids which isn't the answer either. Don't get me wrong, I love these anti-truancy laws but just reinstate public lashings. Hang the kid up next to the parent, whip'em for all to see put that on all of the networks. It'll be a regular thing like, "news at 6, lashings at 6:30." Fix'em up and send them back to work/school.
The problem is that kids don't have anything to fear, parents don't either. Pain has worked for millions of years, it still works. Violence, no; justice, yes.

Sounds like he did that out of spite. I mean, who doesn't see a big flaming fireball right behind them? Or who drives down the road, stop, throw the nozzle away, and then drive away. Release the f**ker's name. What the hell is going on?

Weird. That's going to be difficult to explain in a few years.

4 comments:

damned_cat said...

that triplets and teens blog is ... odd. like something just doesn't add up.

Dan said...

what do you mean? it is odd, but what do you mean, because i think my idea is different than yours.

damned_cat said...

well by odd i mean it seems contrived. i wish I could explain better. also, what brand-new mom of TRIPLETS has time to blog?

Dan said...

well, the triplets were just born and the biggest issue usually is that they are premies. so that means nicu stays until 40wks. meds, constant monitoring, but that does leave the parents some time to blog. especially when it is a kinda big deal. i mean, who asks their mother to be their surrogate? sure it's better than a stranger but that's just weird.
i'm sure they'll be less updates now that they are starting to take them home. even then, you've got the older kids to help take care of them part-time.