Thursday, November 06, 2008

don't tell me that

OK. I'm not saying that this is right or wrong, but this is just stupid. No brain, no way to regulate respiration. No respiration, no live. I don't care what religion says, that's what happens. I hope they believe in souls because that boy's soul is trapped in a body that can't do sh*t. Not even sh*t. By their definition, if they start CPR they have to continue it forever. Hey, just because there's no blood pumping through their body doesn't mean they're dead.

Interesting. Not that I thought he should get any money, plus the idea that he's singling out iPod just means he wants some money. Why not Zune? Maybe because there isn't a lot of money in that? Well, not as much as Apple. Yeah, good luck with that buddy. Damn Brits.

It's got to be a slow news day in Boston if this is "news." C'mon, there's got to be some other sort of news out there. I mean, paint dries, or linoleum peels.

Car v. House. Car 0. House 1. Police say that they do not know if alcohol was a factor, but they do know that stupidity was. I swear, that house just appeared out of nowhere.

No comments: