Sunday, November 30, 2008

that's what really matters

Used to be, if you wanted your boy to grow up tough you'd just name him Sue. I like this Mental Floss website. Although this is the first time I saw the list about weird names. I can't believe they compared #5 Yazid to #6 Adolf. I feel sorry for that guy. That kid must've had it tough.
"We named you after your uncle, Adolf."
And it isn't a blessing that his name is Alexander either. "Is there an A. Hitler in here?"
As far as the pact to not have kids, which is a great idea, I don't think there's a better birth control method than the name. Well, besides from the Neo-Nazis. I suppose only they'd want to be Mrs. H.

Here's something that I would think of but not have the guts to do. Well, maybe I would because they really seemed funny, but well thought out plans.

Ah, crap. This isn't a good thing for me. Nope. This definitely falls into the category of "not good."

AMTRAK v. Car. AMTRAK 1, Car 0. OK, not zero because one of them survived. He's in critical condition but that's surviving when good money is on not surviving. What gets me is the comments people are leaving. Some are like mine, pointing out the obvious "speed and stupidity seem to be factors in the accident." The others tend to be the softer side of the story, focusing on the lost and families. AMTRAK v. Guy. AMTRAK 0, Guy 1.



It just proves the old saying, "You're not dead until you're warm and dead."

No comments: