Wednesday, December 17, 2008

as previously stated

I'm man enough to admit that I'm wrong. There is someone apparently that would name their kid after ol' uncle Adolf. I'd like to point out that the reporter went out of their way to point out that they're of German descent. What does that matter? I think the bigger issue is that Wal*Mart has no problem with 'unique' names on cake. Sure they won't make a cake in the shape of a penis or other genitalia but Adolf Hitler Campbell is fine. What did the family expect when they named the kid? Hugs? Kisses?

Uh, I'm not sure if it'll work but go ahead and tax it. Obese? Taxing soda should cure that. Couldn't tax the fast food industry. Nope, they can't be blamed at all. What about vending machine food? Nope, those are as healthy as celery sticks. Huh, I guess you just gotta tax soda drinks that don't have 'diet' in front of them. What about 'lite' afterwards? Maybe there's another tax for Pibb Xtra. With a title like that you'd think there'd be more so that should be taxed more. How about Diet Dr. Pepper? I know it says diet in front of it but it tastes just like regular Dr. Pepper and that's how it's advertised.

That is one awesome 'Dear Santa' letter. All I gotta say is that kid is going to get a buttload of presents this year. It's a selfless letter, how could Santa refuse?

Ah, I know what I'm giving people for Xmas this year. Well, crappy presents disguised as awesome presents. Ho-ho-ho. 

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

I somehow knew you'd be all over that Hitler birthday cake thing. And how 'bout his poor sister, little Aryan Nation?

A name's a name, all right ...

Dan said...

to know someone's name is to have power over them. names are powerful. that shouldn't be taken lightly. like apple or air traffic controller, or even adolf hitler.
i mean, you might as well name your kid "mass murdering motherf**ker" cuz well, it's unique and it rolls right off the tongue. kids will be named after catchy phrases next like "booyah!" or "doh!"
hehe, won't that be fun at roll call?