Wednesday, December 10, 2008

go ahead, laugh it up

Constipation is God's punishment for eating meat. The solution is cereal. They're gurrrr-eat!

Argh! More scientists being dumb. Or the media being stupid as well. I can't tell. Thanks for the verification people, now move on to something else. What's next? Proof of gravity? Newton would be proud. Or shamed, I dunno at this point.

Honestly, if you play anything enough you'd "break." Trust me, I know. My cousin Marcus put me through this back when he lived with me. Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men "One Sweet Day" was played almost continuously when it first came out. I don't know what that says about him, but for me I nearly went out of my mind. Complain all you want, but it is a valid method of interrogation.

Uh, yeah. I don't know what to think. Don't get me wrong, I think it's an impressive effort and I'm almost scared to ask how successful it's been in the past or if this was the first attempt. I mean, to copy a legitimate company vehicle as well as the effort it took law enforcement to track it is just astonishing. That's a ton of drugs, literally.

I think this was the point of those safe haven laws, where you can drop kids off at. Not the, drop a 17-year old off at. This is attempted murder, child negligent at best. You can't leave a baby like that, that is just not cool. Really? Abandoned babies fall under the Department of Human Resources? They don't have protective services? Geez, I'd hate to think that unemployment falls under the same category as abandoned babies.

1 comment:

damned_cat said...

don'tcha love the yank-hating comment at the end of the baby abandonment story.

p.s. celery-flavored cereal sounds like a pain in the bowels to me.