Friday, March 06, 2009

yes indeed

I'm not saying it's right or wrong. That's for the courts to decide. But anyone that's cutting people's heads off on a bus has to be mentally ill. That's not normal behavior, it's also not good at the dinner table. OK, maybe I'm being dramatic. It was only one person's head that was cut off. Oh, he's going to evaluated to see if he's a risk to himself or society? Um, let's see. He cut someone's head off, so I'm gonna to have to say that he could be a threat to society.

I don't know why I find this funny. I'm just trying to imagine how he managed to bodyslam him. In my mind there's walkers involved, clanking together. I'm impressed that he did it though, go on old man. Seriously though, they think that previous history is relevant in a Alzheimer's case? Although it should be noted that violence isn't a solution to a problem.

Extreme. Violence doesn't solve problems. I can see how she's plead not guilty to a count of aggravated assault, because it'd be hard to link being depressed about not being pregnant to biting someone's tongue off. Counterpoint: bitches are crazy. I guess he won't be slipping anyone the tongue ever again.

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

"The goal of criminal law is to punish criminals, not persons who have a severe mental illness," Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench Judge John Scurfield wrote in the ruling, CBC reported.

yeah, because certainly one can't be a criminal WITH a severe mental illness.

and here's why you and i are both going to hell: a geriatric retired wrestler bodyslamming his roommate to death IS funny.

wv: enticiac. sounds so medical.

Dan said...

enticiac. sounds like a prescription drug, either for high blood pressure or schizophrenia. hehe.