Thursday, August 17, 2006

heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes

M-O-J-I-T-O. It's not a gay drink. I was curious!

Went to Cheeseburgers in Paradise, it's kinda like that Jimmy Buffet song umm... yeah. I had the Pineapple Mojito, which was very nice. Powerful, but good. For dinner I had, you guessed it, a cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes. And it was reasonably priced, I think my whole dinner was less than $15 which was just slightly cheaper than my dinner the night before at TGI-Friday's.

Then I watched Mean Girls. Lacey Chabert. *drool* Rachel McAdams. *Drool* Liz Caplan *DROOL* Tina Fey. *DROOL!* And yes, I'll admit, I bought it for the eye candy. I can't help it, the casting directors and marketing people do a really good job.

"Well, I'm kinda psychic. I have a fifth sense. It's like I have ESPN or something."

2 comments:

damned_cat said...

you watched "mean girls" after drinking a mojito.

no further comment.

Dan said...

Hey. Sorry some of us don't have rich, meaningful lives like you.